The Borets manufacturing complex includes the following facilities:
- Lemaz is a modern facility for manufacturing oil-recovery electric submersible pumps, piston and plunger pumps for various applications, including atomic energy and ship building.
- Oskolneftemash, the new state-of-the-art facility opened in May, 2014, manufactures complex geometry stages for high-capacity ESPs.
- Lysvaneftemash is an advanced manufacturer of different-type electric submersible motors and motor seals for various applications.
- Kurgan Cable Plant is a state-of-the-art manufacturer of heat-resistant downhole cables for oil recovery applications.
- Borets-NEO manufactures VFD/Switchboards and telemetry systems.
- ZTS Kabel, Dubnica, Slovakia manufactures heat-resistant downhole cables.
- Nisku, Canada, USA manufactures horizontal pumping systems (HPS).
- Midland (Texas) is facility for assembling new ESPs, motor seals & gas separators.
Every manufacturing and servicing Borets Company has already implemented or is developing and implementing a management system in line with the requirements of ISO 9000, ISO 14000, OHSAS 18000 or API Specification Q1.