Lysvaneftemash is a modern plant that manufactures oil-recovery submersible equipment since 1992. Materials and components are all subject to incoming inspection and testing in independent laboratories. From blank preparation to assembly and testing, Lysvaneftemash provides traceability and accountability for all in-house manufactured parts and components.
The plant’s machining, assembly and testing facilities are equipped with advanced machinery supplied by leading foreign and Russian manufacturers to ensure production efficiency and quality enhancement.
- Turret-lathe and vertical milling NC centers, HAAS (USA).
- High-speed automated pressing machines, AIDA (Japan) and press tools provided by Kuroda (Japan), Metra (Italy) and domestic manufacturers.
- EMAG (Germany) centers for machining motor seal housings.
- Metalworking machinery includes a wide range of equipment provided by foreign and domestic manufacturers.
- Modern hardening and tempering furnaces designed to heat treat parts and components.
- US stator winding stations.
- Machines designed to apply corrosion-resistant metal coatings on the external surfaces of components through arc-spraying.
- Automated motor and motor seal testing benches.
Quality management system integrated at Lysvaneftemash meets the requirements of ANSI/API Q1, ISO TS 29001, ISO 9001 and is subject to continuous improvement in accordance with the ISO 9004 guidelines.
A core of high-efficient production is the plant’s staff. Today, Lysvaneftemash has over 1200 employees. All the employees are fully aware of importance of personal involvement in efficient performance of all product life cycle stages.
The plant’s management contributes to professional improvement of every employee through training, experience enhancement and ongoing development.
Lysvaneftemash has succeeded in certification of the integrated occupational health, safety and environment protection management system for its conformance to ISO 14001:2004 / OHSAS 18001:2007.