Horizontal Pumping Systems
Borets is developing, designing and manufacturing the horizontal pumping systems (HPS). The Borets HPS is a horizontal multistage centrifugal pump.
- a low suction pressure seal environment;
- overhung bearing housing or thrust chamber;
- diffuser style volute;
- radial split housing;
- side or top suction;
- end discharge direct-coupled option;
- near centerline mount double casing.
Since the 1990’s it has been a reliable, cost-effective and versatile alternative to tradition high pressure pumps. From simple water injection and disposal to more complex refinery, NGL and offshore service, the HPS can deliver up to 2,000 hp in a single unit.
Cost-competitive and customizable for your specific needs, the HPS equipment requires less inventory and delivery time than traditional API 610 multistage, vertical turbine can and reciprocating pump equipment.
Engineered for reliability, modularity, and quick replacement of components, the HPS pump has a lower life cycle cost, thanks to minimized downtime and low maintenance requirement. The result is a reliable, versatile and innovative pumping system.
Horizontal pumping system design is environmentally-safe and low-vibration. HPS are designed in accordance with the requirements of the Customer and could be used as:
- Injection pumps in the formation pressure maintenance system;
- Booster pumps;
- Jockey pumps in the pipeline;
- Hydraulic drives:
and serve for:
- Utilization of formation water;
- Transferring the industrial liquids;
- Transferring СО2 and liquefied gas.
To increase the productivity of the HPS several units can be installed in parallel. During installation the laser alignment is used.