Horizontal Pumping Systems
Minimize costs and maximize ROI with horizontal surface pumping systems and responsive service.
The industry leader in horizontal pumping systems (HPS), Borets offers fit-for-purpose HPS technology, products, and services to minimize costs and maximize return on investment. We provide a cost-effective, low-maintenance, multistage horizontal centrifugal pump solution for surface pumping applications requiring fluid injection, lift, and transfer.
Our engineers design and fabricate innovative horizontal surface pumping systems to provide specific solutions to a wide range of fluid-movement applications. We offer greater flexibility for your pumping needs and take added measures to provide:
- 24-hour technical field service
- Maintenance programs for all HPS units and components
- Maximized use of surplus inventory
- Site-ready delivery of all units
Cost-competitive and customizable for your specific needs, our HPS equipment requires less inventory and delivery time than traditional API 610 multistage vertical turbine and reciprocating pump equipment.
Our horizontal pumping system design is environmentally safe, low vibration, and engineered in accordance with your requirements for use as:
- Injection pumps in the formation pressure maintenance system
- Booster pumps
- Jockey pumps in the pipeline
- Hydraulic drives
- Utilization of formation water
- Transferring industrial liquids
- Transferring СО2 and liquefied gas
To increase horizontal pumping system productivity, several units can be installed in parallel. Laser alignment is used during installation.
Engineered for reliability, modularity, and quick component replacement, our pump has a lower life cycle cost due to minimized downtime and low maintenance requirement. The result is a reliable, versatile, and innovative pumping system.
The Borets HPS is a multistage horizontal centrifugal pump featuring:
- Low-suction-pressure seal environment
- Overhung bearing housing or thrust chamber
- Diffuser-style volute
- Radial-split housing
- Side or top suction
- End discharge direct-coupled option
- Near centerline mount double casing
Since the 1990s, it has been a reliable, cost-effective, and versatile alternative to traditional high-pressure pumps. From simple water injection and disposal to more complex refinery, NGL, and offshore service, the HPS can deliver up to 2,000 hp in a single unit.
Our patented Low Pro Mini HPS is the ideal solution for small applications. It’s an economic, maintenance-free, thrust chamber-less pump that can be delivered quickly to your location.
The motor is direct coupled to the pump, and the standard instrumentation is mounted on the skid including suction and discharge transmitters and vibration transmitter. The pump thrust load is carried by the motor bearing.
- Up to 7,000 bpd and 1,000 psi discharge pressure
- 75 hp max power rating
- Standard single or dual cartridge seals
- Standard intake 3’’ or 4’’ 150 ANSI 316 SS
100-1,500 hp motors 2-pole electric 3,600 rpm
- Options include TEFC, WPII, sleeve or ball bearing
- Special features: bearing winding RTDs and space heaters
Solid constructed machined intake – standard 316 SS – 150 – 900 ANSI RF
- Alternative materials and class sizes available for pressure up to 3,000 psi
- Accommodates all seal applications
- Modular load design
- Longest industry run lives
- Back pull out for quick seal changes
- Minimal maintenance required
- Standard single bellow seals type 2
- Available in single and dual-cartridge seals
- Flush plans as per customer application/request
- Standard offering: intake and discharge pressure transmitters as well as vibration transmitters
- All units come with CSA/UL certification available in Class 1 Div 2 and explosion proof
- This is the most rigid-designed skid in the industry.
- All skids are engineered and custom-built as per application.
- Design options:
- Low Pro (up to 200 HP)
- Single Beam (up to 300 HP)
- Dual Beam (up to 2000 HP)
- All lifting points are built into the skid.