Borets is committed to the highest quality standards applied throughout the Company and this commitment is confirmed by ISO 9000, 14000, OHSAS 18000, and API Specification Q1 certification.
Manufacturing center for ESP power cable and MLEs.
ZTS-Kabel is a modern 161,000 sq. ft. facility manufacturing the following cable models:
- Flat and round SL-450 (E-Lead)
- Flat and round SL-450 (EE)
- Flat and round SL-285 (EN)
- Flat and round SL-212 (PN)
- Motor lead extensions (MLE)
Manufacturing facilities incorporate:
- Wire drawing machine NIEHOFF
- Stranding machine
- Continuous vulcanization line MAILLEFER
- Drying ovens
- Continuous lead extrusion line SANDELIN
- Braiding machines SPIRKA
- Bow twister cabling machine
- Armoring lines CEECO
ZTS-Kabel offers various types of cable armor (galvanized or stainless steel, Monel, and double armor for harsh environments) for different operating conditions.
All products conform to ASTM, IEEE, API, ICEA, and NEMA requirements.
Manufacturing center for horizontal pump systems (HPS).
In addition to research and development activities, Borets Tulsa location serves as a central manufacturing facility supporting Borets Horizontal Pump System (HPS) business including the following activities:
- Skid assembly
- Supply chain
- Pump assembly (950 series and smaller)
- Thrust chambers (TC) assembly and test
- Paint booth
- TC spin performance test
- Hydro-test pumps, intakes, and discharges
- HPS engineering support