Borets promotes continuous improvement of Quality, Health, Safety, and Environmental (QHSE) practices, providing products and services of the highest quality at the lowest possible cost. We operate in safe working environments ensuring the safety, health, and well-being of our employees and personnel working on our behalf. This guarantees that all business practices are conducted in a manner that prevents environmental pollution and minimizes the impact associated with Borets’ activities, products, and services.
Modern, state-of-the-art ESP manufacturing and service facilities, new technologies and automated machinery, improved equipment reliability, reduced use of hazardous materials, reduced consumption of natural resources, employee compliance, and overall best practices effectively govern the implementation of QHSE management.
All Borets manufacturing centers employ management systems that are either fully certified or are in process of being certified in line with the requirements of ISO 9000, ISO 14000, OHSAS 18000, or API Specification Q1.
We operate in full compliance with all relevant legislation regarding quality of our products, our environmental aspects, and occupational health and safety (OH&S) risks as confirmed during numerous inspections by state and local regulatory authorities and audits by interested parties.
Borets has demonstrated significant reductions in the number and rate of work-related injuries over the last five years and remains committed to continual improvement.
Borets recognizes and accepts its responsibility to provide a safe and healthy work environment for all employees, contractors, and visitors. The impact of its activities on human beings and the environment, its responsibility toward future generations, we consider health, safety, and environmental issues as one of our key priorities.
Committed to pursuing the utmost health, safety, and environment protection standards, Borets strives for continuous improvement.
Our HSE Principles:
- Ensure compliance with all applicable HSE laws, codes of practices, and regulations throughout all company operations and customer locations.
- Provide sufficient information, instruction, training, and supervision to enable employees to avoid hazards and to contribute positively to the health and safety of themselves and others while at work. Borets prioritizes health, safety, and environmental concerns over any economic considerations.
- Consult with employees on issues relating to HSE.
- Focus on continuous improvement of HSE performance.
- Protection of the environment and engaging in practices that reduce Borets’ environmental footprint.
- Continuously improve safety competences, knowledge, and overall safety culture of all our employees.
- Communicate openly with local authorities, customers, and suppliers on all environmental and safety aspects of Borets’ business.
The Borets Quality Management System (QMS) is a solid framework that allows us to consistently improve the quality of our processes, products, and services—in this way providing value to our customers.
We continuously enhance our Quality Management System performance to provide our customers with reliable and innovative products and services through the following:
- Constant surveying and meeting customer needs, requirements, and expectations.
- Ensuring high quality artificial lift equipment manufacturing and service through upgrading applied technologies and materials.
- Quality control at all stages of product life cycle, as well as repair and maintenance services, and implementation of effective measures to prevent and eliminate non-compliances and their causes.
- Continuous improvement of Borets employee competencies and skills.
- Building relationships with suppliers based on mutually beneficial cooperation and timely problem solving.